Adult's Basic Cake Decorating
Date: Tue 3 April, 2018
This class has been designed to introduce you to the creative world of Cake Decorating. The class is perfect for a beginner or someone that is self-taught but would like to develop their skills.
A LIZA BAKES 6” vanilla sponge cake, all materials and a light lunch will be provided for this class. Please bring your own apron.
During the day, you will learn a range of techniques including:
- how to cover a cake with sugarpaste-icing
- create simple handmade flowers and pretty bunting
- learn about different types of icing and correct uses
- make a cute bear or unicorn model
At the end of the course you’ll go away with:
- a fully decorated cake with your own creations made in class
- confidence to replicate at home what you’ve learned in class
- useful guides, hints, and tips to help you develop your skills at home
Cost is £80 per head and will run from 9.30am – 3.30pm in the Parlour of HnD’s Bistro.